IOS Development Trends for Business
With a majority of us hovering over the Internet through our mobile devices these days, businesses are pushing over to create an impact on the audience that is available on mobile.
Before, having an iPhone was just a dream for many but with the lowered prices and easy installment schemes, we have seen a sudden spike in the number of users who now own iPhones. As a result, the iPhone market is now booming with its effortless customer support and services.
Let’s see the important trends that are going to blossom more in the year 2017.
1. Beacon/GPS: The adoption of beacons, GPS and NFC will see an uprise in 2017. These technologies are being used by businesses to make marketing strategies more potent to target a niche. Brands have already initiated incorporating beacons within their stores to send target messages through push notifications to their target audience. Also, brands will have the ability to define a geographical area and send push notifications to the users who have already downloaded their application.
Seeing the increase in the GPS and NFC technologies, Apple is devising to augment this technology and establish more apps pertaining to different businesses.
2. Augmented Reality: The finest example of the unbelievable success of Augmented reality is Pokemon Go in 2016. It clearly displayed a promising future for Augmented reality with GPS on iOS. With several industries like fashion, retail and automotive etc. already swamping themselves in the augmented reality to attract the customers, every business is now finding ways to incorporate augmented reality to their advantage in 2017.
3. Security: Since the introduction of App Transport Security (ATS) in iOS version 9.0 and making it mandatory for iOS apps, Apple has clearly indicated that security is one of the most important aspects it is going to keep an eye on, especially in financial transactions and business data. iPhone’s inbuilt security components are also advancing with each new launch and this will be another element for brands to preserve security at the top of every app in 2017.
4. Cloud Integration: Users are taking advantage to access mobile apps across various devices, and this needs smart sync using Cloud integration. iOS developers will gain advantages to reduce the app size and boost storage capacity in the devices. Those apps are supposed to benefit by gaining demand amongst businesses to manage their data over multiple platforms simultaneously.
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI is the technology of future. With the enormous AI influence, iOS is sure to initiate something that can contribute awesome results to the users as well as business owners in 2017. iPhone will boom with impressive apps that would bring the user-experience to the next level. iOS’s upcoming releases will storm the business world with AI implementation. AI has a great potential and is surely going to flourish in 2017.
6. Enterprise Applications: A recent study showed that more than half of the US companies will be having at least 10 dedicated applications by 2017. This makes it clear that the time to come for the iOS developers is going to be hectic. Mobility is being put at the top by businesses to increase their market share and digitalize operations.
Business managers are taking advantage of enterprise apps to maintain campaigns and processes with real-time analytics integrated apps. The year 2017 is going to see developers facing a challenging task to incorporate data analytics and enterprise app development to build businesses apps that can take any business to a different level collectively.
With a vast customer-base across the world and having the best platform with the highest security, iOS has attracted businesses to make itself as the foremost and wisest choice to develop their mobile apps. An iOS app developer can help a business achieve their goals by boosting sales and revenue. Also, it will supplement a reorganization in the local and international market.
Any business should always go with the iOS app development company having experience on iOS platform, an in-depth understanding of its security, app-store regulations and a know-how of smooth app development and testing processes.