Are you one of those people who prefer manual article submission over article marketing automation? Then, this one is for you. In here, I’ll tell you all the steps that you need to take in order to carry out the task like a pro. Here’s what you need to do:
- First step is to do keyword research and keyword analysis. The objective of this step is for you to figure out the best topics for your articles and to identify the keywords that you can use in optimizing your copies. Launch keyword suggestion tools and enter the name of your products or service. You’ll then a get a list of keywords listed based on their popularity. Take these words/phrases into consideration when choosing your topics to make sure that you’ll be able to provide your target audience with the kind of information that they’re looking for.
- Next step is to do your research. In order to make your articles stand out from the crowd, ensure that they’re way better compared to the articles that are being distributed by your competitors. Make them more informative by doing thorough research. Then, ensure that they contain fresh and useful information. Gather as much data as possible by interviewing other experts and by conducting surveys
- Write your articles. Next step is to put together all the information that you’ve gathered in a very coherent and very easy to understand manner. When doing this, it would help if you keep your readers, their needs, and their preferences in mind to make your articles more impacting and more valuable to their eyes. Your articles will make some serious noise online if they are of high quality, well-written, very entertaining to read, and if they contain useful information that can bring positive difference to the lives or careers of your target audience.
- Optimize your articles. After writing for your readers, the next step to take is to write for the search engines. Don’t worry as this is relatively easy. Start by inserting your primary keyword on your title and on the first paragraph of your articles (preferably within the first 90 characters). Then, sprinkle primary and secondary keywords all throughout your article body. Ensure that they’re at least 50 words apart and that the keyword density for each article is 2% of the article’s word count.
- Manually distribute your articles. The last but the most important step is to manually distribute your articles to blogs and popular directories. Start by logging in to your account using your username and password. Then, click the form where you can submit your articles. Fill up all the fields where you need to insert the title of your article, a short summary, the list of keywords that you’re targeting, the article body, and resource box. Choose the most appropriate categories so your articles will become easier to find online. Before you push that publish button, spell check your articles first and check the links on your resource box. It’s very important for you to make sure that they’re working properly.
Host seminars. One of the best ways to attract attention online is to offer your prospects with free useful information. Thus, I suggest that you conduct short seminars. Invite all your prospects and address their learning needs. Don’t forget to mention what you offer before you wrap it up.