Client Relationship Management to Your Business
Client Relationship Management commonly known as CRM is not just a technology but rather a comprehensive, customer-centric approach to an organization’s philosophy of dealing with its clients. CRM is a combination of policies, processes, and strategies implemented by an organization to enhance its customer interactions and provide a means to track customer information. It involves the use of technology in attracting prospective clients, while strengthening bonds with existing ones.
CRM is a combination of a qualitative approach – (human interaction) and a quantitative approach – (software application), and plays an intricate role in marketing plan development.
A look at the qualitative approach:
• 80:20 rule – The top 20% of an organization’s clients should have a customized CRM approach.
• Relationship strategy – Determine what client opportunities you should pursue.
• Client leadership – Become a trusted advisor to the client and a recognized thought leader within the client organization.
• Ambassadorship – Represent the entire firm’s capabilities, not just your area of expertise.
• Quality Assurance – Ensure high quality work at all times! Managing: pricing, contracting, negotiating and ensuring firm profit standards are being met.
A look at the quantitative approach – (the use of CRM software applications):
• Operational CRM: Operational CRM processes customer data for a variety of purposes – (eg. managing campaigns, enterprise marketing automation, sales force automation, sales management system).
• Analytical CRM: Analytical CRM analyzes customer data for a variety of purposes – (eg. designing and executing campaigns, analyzing customer behavior and creating a management information system).
• Sales Intelligence CRM: Sales Intelligence CRM is a direct sales tool – (eg. cross-selling / up-selling, sales performance, customer trends and customer margins).
• Social CRM: The integration of social media platforms – (eg. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, etc.) into the CRM system application. *Note: OPC recommends “Social CRM” should be monitored for real-time marketplace feedback and trends.
The objectives of a CRM strategy must consider a company’s mission, vision and its values. Information gained through CRM initiatives can support the development of the marketing plan strategy and ultimately increase the organization’s knowledge in areas such as: (customer segmenting, customer retention and improve product/service offerings). Also read source by http://sugar-crm-beneficial-sales-representatives
Mobile app-based Live Location Tracking in Client Relationship Management
- Live track employee location from workday start to end
- Get the complete travel path for the day
- Get total distance travelled based on GPS location and odometer
- Replay travelled path on the map
- Ensure visits are conducted at client locations.
Auto Attendance Management in Client Relationship Management
- Mark your attendance remotely or from the office location.
- Automatically mark attendance based on workday start and end.
- Users can submit their leave application.
- Managers can approve the attendance or the system will auto-approve the attendance based on the configuration.
- Users can verify whether their attendance is approved or not
- The HR team can get the attendance summary and detailed report for salary processing.
Distance-Based Auto Reimbursement in Client Relationship Management
- View workday start and end activity on the odometer and on the Workmate app
- Users can claim travel expenses for activities they carried out.
- Users can claim other expenses like food, accommodation, and travel
- The system approves the reimbursement based on the configured conditions.
- Managers can approve reimbursement claims, users can send a reminder for approval
- Users can check the status of the claim and get the reimbursement receipt with travelled path image
Capture and geo-tag digital client profiles in Client Relationship Management
- Capture client contact details with geolocation address.
- View nearby customers’ locations on the map.
- Colour code your clients based on the use case and view them on a map
- Provision to bulk upload client details
- Get turn-by-turn navigation to reach the client’s location.
- Client names can be categorized into Dealers, Locations, Distributor, etc
Intelligently Manage Location-based Tasks in Client Relationship Management
- Assign tasks against clients with due date and time.
- Provision to select the priority of the task
- Trip tasks can be assigned to the user. Get the EPOD for the task.
- Assign custom forms against the task.
- Comment option enables better communication between task owner and performer.
- Get the Task checked in/out location, address, and time.
- Ensure tasks are performed at the client’s location. Get the actual turnaround time for the task.
Plan and optimize field users daily route Plan in Client Relationship Management
- Plan your daily client visit with timings.
- View the planned route on the map.
- Validate planned visit sequence and duration against actual visit sequence and duration
- Optimize your daily route plan.
- Get a notification for your planned visits.
- Manager can assign PJP (Permanent Journey Plan)
Dashboard to get quick insights in Client Relationship Management
- Today’s stats give quick insights into a user’s activity
- Provision to create a custom dashboard
- Get the number of users who are stationary or moving at any point in time
- Filters to get the list of users based on their current status.
- Get the Open/ Closed/ Work In Progress task status
Reports in Client Relationship Management
- Preconfigured reports can be viewed for selected periods
- Reports can be downloaded in excel or pdf format.
- Reports can be scheduled as daily, monthly, weekly, or any custom date periods.
- Some of the reports like Productivity, reimbursement, attendance, Plan summary, activity reports, etc help to get quick insights.
Highly configurable and scalable in Client Relationship Management
- At the Company level data polling conditions, Logo, Auto work end etc can be configured.
- Custom configs like Client categories, Tags, Expense types, Attendance types can be configured.
- Custom form creation and assignment can be made at the user level
- User-level settings make the application highly configurable.
- Capture user info details and maintain organizational hierarchy
Offline Support in Client Relationship Management
- Activities like workday start/end, check-in/out, client creation can be performed in low or no network
- Once the network comes back, all the offline data will be synced automatically
- Live location capturing done in offline mode gets synced immediately on network availability.